Oolong Discovery Set
Our most popular oolongs in one accessible set!
- Free shipping
- Ecological packaging
- Up to 50 infusions from 25g
- For each order made, we donate 0.50 EUR to water.org
What's in the set?
- Earl Grey Oolong - 25g / 50 infusions - my oolong for beginners, all of the oolong tea benefits with a familiar Earl Grey taste
- Imperial Earl Grey Oolong - 25g / 50 infusions - the "glamour" oolong with the grandiose taste of imperial Russia's tea
- Pouchong (Bao Zhong) Oolong - 25g / 50 infusions - slightly oxidized oolong from Taiwan, lemony and light. Perfect as a cold brew!
- Lavender Earl Grey Oolong - 25g / 50 infusions - oolong tea is very low in caffeine and can be drunk in the evening. Why not try to wind down after a long day over this refreshing yet comforting drink?
- Ti Kuan Yin (Iron Goddess of Mercy) - 25g / 50 infusions - the real star of the oolong scene has incredible flowery notes that last forever. The entire red-rimmed leaves are rolled into tiny pearls that unfurl during the infusion.
What is oolong tea?
Contrary to the green tea which is not oxidized and the black tea which is fully oxidized, oolong is partially oxidized. Oolong is mainly produced in China and Taiwan. Almost all of the tea production of Taiwan is that of oolong tea.
Many health benefits are attributed to this type of tea including its help with weight loss.
How to infuse oolong tea?
You can check this blog post for the classic Chinese way of infusing oolong tea. In a nutshell, it can be infused multiple times and each subsequent infusion liberates different aromas and tastes.
Frequently asked questions
What are the oolong tea health benefits?
The most commonly observed benefits are: reducing bad cholesterol levels, reducing fatigue, reducing the risk of heart disease, enhancing concentration, help with weight loss. Read here for more oolong health benefits.
Does oolong tea help with weight loss?
The Chinese have known oolong tea by more than three centuries and always considered it as helping with weight control. Recent research seems to confirm these claims.