No tea without clean water
The mission of Teapster is to bring great quality tea to the world.
But how can this be achieved if millions of people around the world don't have access to clean water?
• 785 million people — 1 in 9 — lack access to water.
• Every two minutes a child dies from a water and sanitation-related disease.
• Nearly 1 million people die each year from water, sanitation and hygiene-related diseases.
• Women and children bear the primary responsibility for water collection.
• Women and girls spend 200 million hours every day collecting water.
• Globally, 1 in 3 schools lacks access to basic water and sanitation. Find more information about the global water crisis here.
We donate 0.50 EUR from each order to water.org a non-profit organization which helps families in developing countries in getting access to clean water.